MultiTaction, an interactive display system company founded in 2007, needed to create a best-in-class display solution for The Clubhouse in London. The Clubhouse, London’s leading alternative meeting space is designed to meet the requirements of growing businesses of all shapes and sizes where professionals from all industries can meet and work.
'These panels helped bring the vision of collaborative workspace to life.'
In order to build a space to ignite creative visions and launch business partnerships, MultiTaction chose Samsung Display. Samsung Display PID panels stood-out for their picture quality, slim bezel and extended durability.
MultiTaction partnered with Samsung Display PID to:
- Support a collaborative and creative work environment using world-class interactive technology
- Provide an impressive digital display that allows users to fully immerse in the meeting room experience
- Enable members to share their most engaging presentations and bring project and team creativity to life
The Clubhouse required an interactive video wall that could stand the test of multiple users throughout the day while also sparking creativity and building collaboration. MultiTaction sought a display partner that could meet the high technical expectations of The Clubhouse, while also providing the collaborative atmosphere for which The Clubhouse is known. Samsung Display PID’s offering of high contrast, bright, and reliable displays aided in the successful implementation of a video wall at The Clubhouse.
The main challenges, however, were to ensure that the display could:
- Deliver reliability and durability to provide a low total cost and increase ROI
- Withstand daily use by multiple users as meeting rooms are rented by the hour or day
- Deliver vibrant picture and clarity while adaptable to indoor environmental factors, such as varying light conditions and readability from all angles in the room
- Support 24/7 operations
- Easily integrate with MT CANVUS software, allowing members to interact using their fingers, infrared pens and everyday objects
Samsung Display PID’s panels offered the perfect choice for MultiTaction to create a sophisticated, top-of-the-line office space in The Greenhouse meeting room. Samsung PID’s 55” LTI550HN11 was specifically designed for fully interactive video walls. MultiTaction utilized the LTI550HN11 display solution to integrate with their MT CANVUS software technology, which caters for large amounts of content when working on projects with numerous team members.
Innovative solutions such as Samsung Display PID’s LTI550HN11 quickly made The Greenhouse the most sought-after meeting room within The Clubhouse London. With Samsung PID’s specially engineered display solutions that suit any environment, they not only provided the most vibrant displays, they also brought The Clubhouse’s vision to life. Samsung Display PID exceeded expectations as the LTI550HN11 features:
- 55-inch diagonal size and FHD (1,920x1,080) resolution
- Professional-grade, high-definition image quality
- Highest contrast ratio in the industry (4,000:1)
- Wide viewing angle at 178°
- Ultra-narrow bezel (3.5mm) for seamless visuals
- Reinforced weather-resistant panel that deters heat, moisture, and dust
- 24/7 operation and dependability with black mura prevention technology
'We were considering TVs, but are so glad we invested in the PID products. It’s not just performance but also the ROI that these panels provide!'
Samsung Display PID’s display solution delivered high value for both MultiTaction and The Clubhouse as they seamlessly integrated with both the building’s aesthetic and their needs for a creative and collaborative workspace. MultiTaction was able to provide the ideal solution because of Samsung Display PID’s commitment to captivating the visual imagination through their customized display solutions and unrelenting focus on display performance.
As a result of the pivotal partnership between Samsung Display PID, MultiTaction, and The Clubhouse London, the project far exceeded expectations of owners and customers alike. The Clubhouse now boasts one of the most inspiring business meeting places where relationships and ideas can grow and flourish.